- E-mails: Mailerlite, it is free up until you have 1000 subscribers. They have landing pages, great automation and fast and friendly customer service, also on the free plan.
- Webshop: Shopify. They have all the great upsell apps and they have amazing customer service. If you are a beginner, I would recommend you to use Shopify over Woocommerce any time.
- Brand development: Adobe Illustrator
- Templates: Canva
- Illustrations: Adobe Fresco or Procreate.
- Planning: I use my own digital planner to plan out my work week and I also use my google sheet to keep track of my business expenses.
These tools are amazing if you are just starting your business and you need a little extra help and also keep track of all of your expenses.
Hi, my name is Line and I decided to start “I Love Mondays Studio” after years in the corporate world as a marketing and branding specialist, where business trips and late night event were my whole life and Monday was my least favorite day of the week. I used to work as a digital marketing manager for some of the biggest brands in the world, like Tefal, The Body Shop and e.l.f Cosmetic, but now I am a self-employed virtual e-commerce manager
Find graphic Design resources and Canva Templates like: Pre-made logo and branding kits, Social Media Graphics for online store owners - Find it here
If you are more into design tips and business tips, go follow my other Instagram page. And remember to follow me on Pinterest, where e-commerce tips, creative inspiration, business tips, planning tips and Canva tutorials and on the menu.