5 ways you can organize your life:
I am always looking for new and better ways to organize my life, so I have made a list of the 5 ways you can organize your life. Little changes that you can start with today, right now, so your life will feel more organized. I am maybe one of the most disorganized people on earth, but making small changes in my life, has helped me to start my own business, and still have my kids on part-time daycare, so I can spend a lot of time with them.
If you are interested in knowing more about how I plan for a 25 hour work week, you can read it here
- Start using a planner to write things down.
Plan your week ahead by writing down chores, works tasks, family plans, dinner.
You can even go further and make sure that you write down people’s birthdays.
My digital planner has everything you need to start writing things down:
- A roadmap for designing a life that you love and setting yearly goals
- A hyperlinked 2022 calendar
- Monthly budget and expense tracker
- Daily planning
- Weekly planning
- Weekly evaluation templates
- Note templates
- Project Planner template
- Recipe template
- Travel planner template
- Investment planner template
- Dividend tracker
- Workout planner and tracker
- Password tracker
- Birthday tracker
- Chore/cleaning template
- Habit tracker
- Grocery/shopping list
- Vision Board
- Business Planner
- Digitally declutter: Go Maria Condo on your inbox and your desktop. Delete everything that you have in inbox, that you do not use. Put the rest in folders, where you can find it afterwards. Clean up your desktop on your PC, I have created a free desktop organizer that you can download, when you sign up for my newsletter. There is one for every month with a calendar.
- Declutter your home and especially closets and drawers: Okay I am very guilty of being a hoarder and things just pile up in my drawers, it’s crazy. So, decluttering them regularly is a good idea to keep it neat and clean. This is really one of the things on this list I am still trying to practice on a regular base, because I know how great it feels once it is done.
- Stop procrastinating: Hi, my name is Line and I am a professional procrastinator. This is why I made my planner in the first place, so I could start planning my stuff and maybe procrastinate a little less. It has definitely worked, but I still have a long way to go. And I think that everything is a lifelong process, where we can practice getting a little better every day. I procrastinate every day, I often use housework as an excuse to not do actual work tasks, that I don’t want to do and put off. The planner has helped me in that area because I plan my day the day before and make time to chores. If you are struggling with procrastination, I would recommend you read: Eat That Frog, by Brian Tracy. It describes how you should start the day with the task you hate the most. Get it over with.
- Focus on one task at a time: This is another thing I am guilty of and can end up as procrastination too. I have really been practicing do one thing at a time, because if I have too many projects going on, I end up not finishing any of them or doing a poor job. So, identify what is most important, do that and move on when you are completely done.
Don't forget to pint it for later
Hi, my name is Line and I decided to start “I Love Mondays Studio” after years in the corporate world as a marketing and branding specialist, where business trips and late night event were my whole life and Monday was my least favourite day of the week. I used to work as a digital marketing manager for some of the biggest brands in the world, like Tefal, The Body Shop and e.l.f Cosmetic, but now I am a self-employed virtual e-commerce manager.
I spend my time create graphic design resources, Canva templates, pre-made brands and planning tools that you can buy and use to start you own business just like me, and ditch the hamster wheel life where you have to spend too much time away from your family and the things you love.
Find graphic Design resources and Canva Templates like: Premade logo and branding kits, Social Media Graphics & Illustrations - Find it here
If you are want e-commerce and business tips, go follow my Instagram page. And don’t forget about following me on Pinterest, where creative inspiration, business tips, planning tips and Canva tutorials is on the menu,