A thank you note is a perfect way to show your customers how much you appreciate their support and that they shop for your products.
To make the thank you notes cohesive with your product labels you can make some in the same design style.
But first go to the Canva home page and click on create a design:
- Create a design in size 5,5 x 4 inches ( you can always resize later)
- Click on the little plus sign in the right corner of your design and duplicate. So we now have a front and a back.
- You can now either create one from scratch if you have a paticular design in mind or we can just make a copy from your labels. You can do this in two ways. If you have the free version of Canva you can select everything on your label design and copy it manually to the blank thank you note pages. But if you have the paid version, you just open your label designs and click on resize at the left top bar. Add your custom size and click on copy and resize.
- No matter if you automatically resize or if you copy the elements manually you will always have to adjust a little bit on the size of the elements. But when you are done with that. Start writing a message for your customers and make sure to throw in a discount code so they return for another purchase again soon, also remember to kindly ask them to tag your Instagram if they post images of your products. User-generated content is some of the best marketing there is.
See the images below and get inspired to write a good thank-you note.
If you want to be sure if the design looks good, then you should try out some different mockups. Do like we did in the previous lesson where we created the product labels.
How to use mockups in Canva
- Go to the Canva home page
- Go to apps - > smart mockups -> search for the product you need a mockup for
- When you have found one you like, click on it and click select
- If the image doesn't fit perfect, click on the adjust image button and drag it until it looks perfect.
Now you click on save mock and save it on your desktop
See the examples below, this will make it much easier for you to decide what style you want your labels in before you order printed versions of them.
This was the last lesson i how to create your own brand in Canva. if you are keen on learning another important step in getting success with your business, then I have a free mini course on how to set up a welcome email flow.
Who am I?
My name is Line and I am the one-woman-army behind I Love Mondays Studio. I am an all boys mama, who used to work as a corporate e-commerce & digital marketing manager for some of the biggest brands in the world, like The Body Shop, Tefal and elf Cosmetics. I decided to start “I Love Mondays” after years in the corporate world, and now I help small business owners with their websites and email marketing. I design and set up converting websites and email funnels that help you make money on autopilot. Contact me here if you want to set up a meeting, so I can help you.
But what if you are not really there yet where you can afford to hire a professional? Then you can go to my library of free mini-courses:
- How to design your own brand in Canva
- How to set up a welcome email flow
- How to create a yearly, monthly, and weekly marketing and content plan
You can also go to my template shop where you can buy website templates, sales, and landing page templates, email flow templates with both graphics and text done for you, and last but not least my branding templates, that gives you a cohesive online presence on all platforms.